'Home Automation'에 해당되는 글 4건
- 2016.08.02 7 inch display board with WizFi210
- 2016.06.20 DIY Smart Home Sensors with Arduino, MySensors and OpenHAB
- 2015.11.11 Zone Beacon
- 2015.07.10 Another Home automation system - "Forget me not" contest
This project is part of “Forget Me not” At Element14.com .
The project consists of several open source hardware platform such as Auduino Ethernet, Raspberry Pi, EnOcean sensor, CC3200, and MSP430 CC250.
The following picture show the architecture very well.
This home-automation project is composed with Open source hardware platforms and serveral sensor module.
Authos is well noted on element14 about making them.
- IP Post 1: Getting Started. An OpenHAB Demo
- IP Post 2: Designing A System Of IOTs- Rant!
- IP Post 3: EnOcean Pi, Sensors and FHEM and the lost hours of sleep
- IP Post 4: Obligatory Install Tutorial For RPi and OpenHAB
- IP Post 5: Tutorial for Interfacing OpenHAB with EnOcean Pi
- IP Post 6: Pi in A display box
- IP Post 7: The Raspberry Pi Power Analysis featuring the Tektronix Scope
- IP Post 8: The System Design
- IP post 9: EnOcean Programming: Blinking LED on the TCM330 : For minion Dave!
- IP Post 10: My Story Of Persistence with persistence on OpenHAB. AND a tutorial on Rule and Timers
- MQTT+Arduino+(Tektronix Scope and IR Remote + A little brain power)
- A week of Mayhem
- IOT Circus: The wireless ring master: CC3200, MQTT, MSP430s, Serial and Hacking EnOcean
- A Late weekly update
- Into Testing: Summary of Work done
- The build and Test
- Forget_What: A MET System update: Experiments with PAHO
- Final Summary “Forget What?” Project: An IOT based home automation system with a budget!: Part-1
- Final Summary “Forget What?” Project: An IOT based home automation system with a budget!: Part-2
Arduino Ethernet is used for MQTT client. The Arduino Ethernet IOT device operates with a Current Sensor and a Present Sensor(PIR).
- Author’s Blog: The Embedded Code | Designing From Scratch
- Author’s Git Hub
- Autthor’s Forget me not challenge
- WIZnet Museum : Uber Home automation